D17126: Privacy Options for Notifications Forwarded to Desktop

Alex Kovrigin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 12 20:05:04 GMT 2018

alexkovrigin marked 3 inline comments as done.
alexkovrigin added a comment.

  Hi, Simon! Thanks for your help. I've also run into this issue with updating tables at the time, I managed to solve it by deleting the app before debugging on my phone with android studio. Somewhy I didn't think, that I can fix it, but now it's done. I also fixed that if block which was a bit 'overcoded'.

INLINE COMMENTS

> sredman wrote in NotificationsPlugin.java:262-264
> Sorry, I was unclear. Does the packet need any of these fields set? Does it work to just leave off "ticker" and "title", rather than assign them to empty strings?

Now it's done, I think.

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application

BRANCH