D17292: [SMS App] Allow passing a message via args

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 6 21:11:27 GMT 2018

sredman added a comment.

  I like the idea! It is very slick

  - It works for me
  - I think the operation should be cancel-able, maybe with an 'X' button on the InlineMessage banner to the right of "Choose recipient"
  - I think it would be better to not auto-send the message, but just populate the text box and leaving the user to push "Send" as a kind of confirmation. I click wrong buttons all the time, I would like a chance to double-check, especially in this case where there is no undo and potentially real-money cost.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ConversationList.qml:37
> +        visible: root.initialMessage.length > 0
> +        text: i18n("Choose recepient")
> +    }

Spelling mistake: "Choose recipient"

REPOSITORY