Feature request: remote input - beamer mode

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Sat Aug 25 15:48:18 BST 2018

Hi Dimitry,

Thank you for your feedback! We only have one mailing list, so it is a
fine place to make feature requests.

I am happy to say we discussed the same usecase as you suggested, and
Albert has already implemented this! If you don't want to wait, it is in
the master branch of the Android app. Otherwise it will hopefully be
released as part of our next feature release.

Thanks,
Simon