D14638: Show new messages on the bottom

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 5 23:15:54 BST 2018

sredman requested changes to this revision.
sredman added a comment.

  Thank goodness for this. I was trying to figure this out on my own but I couldn't quite get it working (even to the point of sorting)

  I am not able to send SMS with this patch. If you change line 67 of `smsapp/qml/ConversationDisplay.qml` from `model.sendReplyToConversation(message.text)` to `model.sourceModel.sendReplyToConversation(message.text)` it works again. I can't figure out how to use arc to push that tiny change, though!

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect