D14635: Refine SMS conversation view

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 5 22:56:03 BST 2018

sredman accepted this revision.
sredman added a comment.

  Looks way better than before! I was getting a crash when scrolling up and down on the smslayout branch but that seems to be cleared away here

INLINE COMMENTS

> RoundImage.qml:2
> +/*
> + *  Kaidan - A user-friendly XMPP client for every device!
> + *

I don't know the rules/best practices on these things: Should the copyright header be changed to say KDE Connect?

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect

BRANCH
  smslayout