KDE Connect sprint dot story

Matthijs Tijink matthijstijink at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:06:29 UTC 2018

Hi Aleix,

Here's a small writeup of what I did. Is this what you had in mind?

I (Matthijs Tijink) divided my attention in lots of small things during the
sprint. The first is media control improvements: album art can now be
transferred from your pc to android, and is displayed on the lockscreen and in
the media notification. I also made a couple of small improvements to and
fixed a few bugs in both the Android app and the plasma applet. I added some
useful tips for first-contributors, so hopefully we'll get more contributors
in the future! The last part of the sprint I focused on some connectivity
issues, which I couldn't solve unfortunately, and bluetooth support, which was
difficult but I got better results there.
The sprint was a good event: it was nice to meet the other people working on
KDE Connect, and really reinvigorated all of us on our KDE Connect work!

Kind regards, Matthijs Tijink