Share mouse and keyboard

Matthijs Tijink matthijstijink at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 20:31:49 UTC 2018

Hi Michał,

I suppose it's possible, but it's a lot of work. First of all, we don't support Mac or Windows.
Apparently, some stuff works, but I'm sure that receiving mouse and keyboard doesn't yet
work.
Also, there's no desktop UI for sending mouse input (there is for keyboard input), so that'll
have to be created too.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards, Matthijs Tijink