D11684: Show the KCM with the run commands open when a setup packet is received

Rik Mills noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 19 06:34:48 UTC 2018

rikmills added a comment.

  In D11684#249394 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11684#249394>, @apol wrote:

  > Included Nico's patch
  >
  > I wonder if we should ifdef for older KF5 versions...

  Please do. For example Frameworks 5.45 is too late for inclusion in Ubuntu 18.04, and will be too big an update to do a SRU (stable release upgrade) in the main ubuntu archive.

  Without this ifdef'd, we will have to either hope you make bugfix releases (1.3.1 etc) without this change included, or cherry pick your fix commits to apply as patches to 1.3.0 which is not optimal if it can be avoided.

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect