Address book

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Wed Apr 18 17:10:31 UTC 2018

Hi Ian,

There is no support for syncing to an address book application at the
moment. The closest thing we have is my branch which gives the ability
for the phone to send VCards to the desktop in a way which is picked up
by the KPeople framework. Someone could build on top of that to build
address book synchronization, but the currently-planned usecase is to
use KPeople directly to support SMS.

Thanks,
Simon