KDE Connect desktop 1.3 released
albertvaka at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:26:03 UTC 2018
Changes since 1.2.1:
- Fixed frequent crash when receiving notifications
- Fixed MPRIS player entries never being deleted
- Added a nautilus extension to send files from the context menu*
- Added handling of "tel:" links with KDE Connect
- Support sending album art in MPRIS plugin
- Allow sharing more than one file from the CI (eg: --share *.mp3)
*Note for packagers: Needs python-nautilus (either the python2 or python3
version) to work, but please don't make it a hard dependency for KDE Connect!
This is for the same reason Plasma should not be a dependency even though
we ship a plasmoid: We want to integrate with those apps if they are
installed, but they don't need to be there for KDE Connect to work.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KDEConnect