T7994: Extract Qt Pulseaudio bindings into a Framework

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 8 14:39:55 UTC 2018

drosca added a comment.

  I've made some changes that I wrote about in last comment.

  There are still issues that I think needs to be sorted out:

  - `Profile` doesn't derive from `PulseObject`
  - casting d-ptr is weird `obj->Stream::d->update()` - but this is only in .cpp so I guess it's fine for now
  - move update() function to Private class everywhere
  - remove all libpulse includes in public headers
  - some classes still don't have d-ptr
  - rename `pulseaudio.h` include (probably to `modules.h`)
  - constants from `Context` (Normal|Minimal|Maximal Volume) should probably go just into `PulseAudioQt` namespace

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T7994