D7922: Use pactl instead of KMix in PauseMusic Plugin

Albert Vaca Cintora noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 22 18:40:27 UTC 2017

albertvaka accepted this revision.
albertvaka added a comment.

  IMO, I would be happier killing kmix support. Maybe we could fallback to the alsa command posted by Thomas if pactl is not installed, but I think this should be done at runtime. Even, if we have this fallback mechanism implemented, we could do pactl > pacmd > alsa. But, in any case, I think this patch is good for now to replace kmix by pulseaudio, and this would be an improvement that can be done later. Ship it!

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect