D7652: Better broadcast/neighbor networking

Albert Vaca Cintora noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 4 22:57:11 UTC 2017

albertvaka added a comment.

  Thanks for your time working on this. Just two quick comments (I haven't finished reviewing it yet, will continue tomorrow):

  - Translations are managed by the KDE translation teams, so we don't need to worry about them :) This includes removing all the instances of 'on_data_message' on languages other than English like you did: this is something that the translation update script would have done automatically for us.

  - It doesn't matter this time, but it is usually a good practice to split unrelated changes in separated review requests. It makes reviewing easier and helps to keep a meaningful git history (so, for example, a change can be reverted without reverting everything else). For example, using `TextUtils.join` in the CustomDevicesActivity has nothing to do with the rest of the patch, and it could be merged right away if it was its own patch.

  Last thing: I see you are not subscribed to the KDE Connect mailing list [1]. If you want to keep contributing to KDE Connect, it would be a good idea to subscribe so you can take part in discussions and code reviews :)

  R225 KDE Connect - Android application