File transfer not completing

ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 27 12:25:15 UTC 2017

Hi

Just installed new kdeconnect on the desktop (kdeconnect-kde-1.2-20.6.x86_64) and i thought i retest the file transfers (via LAN)  from the phone to the desktop.

Using the "Send Files" on the latest android kdeconnect (1.6.6), i sent one file (1.9MB jpeg) from my phone to the desktop and it gets as far as 1.7MB (according to Dolphin) and it shows as still transferring to the Desktop Notifications and it never seems to complete the transfer.  I can't seem to find out how to check the progress bar of the transfer on the phone.
The only way to "complete" the transfer is to stop it via the Desktop Notification and then the ".part" is removed from the file name on the desktop even though the file is not complete.
I also tried sending 3 files and the same thing happens. The notifications on the phone then say the 3 files was sent implying it was successful, no mention of an error.

I've also have the occasion where the pairing is lost after the failed transfer.

I've used dolphin to transfer files in seconds so there no problems with connection.

Logged:- Bug 386246

Regards

Ian

--