Send Files and housekeeping on phone

ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 14 09:23:57 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 14 October 2017 00:10:30 BST Albert Vaca wrote:
> There was a bug in KDE Connect 1.0 on the desktop that caused that
> behaviour. If you upgrade to the latest version (1.2) it should be fixed.
Thanks.  I'm already on  1.2-19.1.x86_64 and thats when the problem happened.  I'm on opensuse so if there is a later release, its not yet available to me.
I cured the problem by uninstalling the Andriod app which deleted all the current data and reinstalled.  The latest app version seems to work differently when changing logins on the desktop but i'm still checking out to make sure that its not me doing something wrong.

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20171010
Qt: 5.9.1