Send Files and housekeeping on phone

ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 2 15:56:37 UTC 2017

On Monday, 2 October 2017 12:32:40 BST Aleix Pol wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 12:46 PM, ianseeks <bingmybong at btinternet.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > A couple of questions about this great app, if i may.
> > Is it possible to select a number of files on the phone (blackberry andriod) to send or is it limited to one at a time?
> You can send more than one at a time. I've done it in the past.

Great, thanks.  I just found how to select more than one.

> > I've just had a minor issue with one login today.  Zypper downloaded a new version of kdeconnect to my computer today (1.2-19.1.x86_64) and it failed to recognize one of the remembered devices (I've got 4 that all the same device but different logins to my computer) so i had to pair it again so now i've got 2 remembered devices of the same
> name. It worked fine on this login though and i've not tried the other 2 yet. Is there any way to clean up the duplicate "remembered devices" on the phone?  (ver 1.6.6)

I keep upto date with the opensuse stuff every day and the phone seems to update as soon as there is a new version available in google. I can't remember what the previous versions were on both.  I've now got 2 sets of duplicates, the second one came about by reissuing a pair request as it couldn't pair automatically to the existing "remembered device".

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20170929
Qt: 5.9.1