D8957: Add title, artist and album to MPRIS network packets

Matthijs Tijink noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 23 09:29:34 UTC 2017

mtijink added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in mpriscontrolplugin.cpp:149
> You can use `{}` instead of `QStringLiteral("")`.

That doesn't work: I get the following compile error, probably because the argument is templated and not a `QString`.

  error: no matching function for call to ‘NetworkPackage::set(QString, <brace-enclosed initializer list>)’

> apol wrote in mpriscontrolplugin.cpp:282
> What does this status send that we don't have now?

Sorry, that shouldn't have been included. I was experimenting with it earlier, but figured that I didn't really need it.

Mpris allows three states: "Stopped", "Paused" and "Playing", although a lot of players never report "Stopped". Using the current code you cannot distinguish between "Stopped" and "Paused". Since I don't need it, I removed it in the diff.

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect