Browse device through kdeconnect-cli?

Will S wsha.code at gmail.com
Mon May 22 03:43:15 UTC 2017

Is it possible to mount the device's file system with sshfs using just
kdeconnect-cli? I thought it might be possible using a command but when I
do --list-commands, i get "No such object path
'/modules/kdeconnect/devices/device_id/remotecommands'". Maybe I don't
understand what remote commands are for.

My goal is just to be able to mount the device file system, so I can run a
backup script on it. Does anyone know a way to do this? I was thinking I
could probably do this by interacting with kdeconnectd through dbus, but I
have learn how to use dbus first.