D5848: Add support for sending and receiving SMSes longer than 160 characters

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 14 16:48:08 UTC 2017

sredman added a comment.

  I'm glad you knew to look for that -- That would have been a real nasty bug to find. But not for me, since I don't have an easy way to type non-ascii characters :)

  One thing I was worried about is messages which are 160 bytes long -- Since the multi-part SMS protocol adds a header, this might get sent as two -- Happily, Android's SmsManager.divideMessage does correctly account for this as far as I can tell from looking at my bill, and a 160 byte message is "divided" into a single 160 byte message.

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application