Trouble accessing payload

Nicolas Fella nicolas.fella at gmx.de
Thu Mar 16 23:33:40 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to access a network packages payload (in this case PNG image
data for notification images) and store it in a QByteArray. The most
obvious approach would be using QIODevice.readAll(), however, it gives
me an empty QByteArray (which could indicate an error according to QT
docs). networkpackage.payload().size() is equal to zero, but there
clearly is a payload since networkpackage.payloadSize() is >0. Can
somebody help me accessing the payload data?

Nicolas