Trun or suspend computer, when user went sleep

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Fri Jun 9 01:41:38 UTC 2017

Hi Sławomir,

To answer one of the questions you asked, you must have an Android-side
plugin which in its getSupportedPackageTypes() method says it can
support the package type you are implementing, otherwise the
desktop-side plugin will refuse to load.

Also, in the PluginFactory class, be sure to register your new plugin in
the same way as all the other plugins are registered.

If you are just using the "kdeconnect.findmyphone.request" packet, my
understanding is it should already be working and you may be having a
different problem. Maybe run in a debugger and see if your plugin is
getting loaded? (To see if you are just having trouble with KCM)

Thanks,
Simon