D5922: Remove ability to add contacts via telepathy plugin

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 2 03:21:06 UTC 2017

sredman added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in connection.cpp:257
> `QString()`?

You're probably right. That error line is just one I copied from a similar method in protocol.cpp. I expect QString() would do exactly the same thing in this context but I don't know -- maybe the author before me intentionally used QLatin1String("")

> davidedmundson wrote in connection.cpp:266
> pstn ?
>
> TBH, KTp and others just follow the ConnectionType rather than the status. So it'd be the same as just setting this to available.

Yes, that's what I had in mind. I think the trouble I was having was that pstn isn't in the Telepathy Qt library (That I could find). I haven't dug very far into this, since it's not a big deal for now.

REPOSITORY
  R716 Telepathy KDE Connect Integration