D6730: Determine which IP address to use for sshfs

Jean Vincent noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 19 08:25:53 UTC 2017

jeanv added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D6730#126708, @apol wrote:

  > In general, this looks like an overkill to me.
  >  Maybe it would make sense to allow the `DeviceLink` to tell which IP it's connected to?

  I agree, that was my first idea, but I couldn't find where to get the IP address...

  Now I found I can get it from `newUdpConnection`  in `LanLinkProvider`. From there, I added a `mHostAddress` field to `LanDeviceLink` so I can store the address. However, I can't access it in `onPakcageReceived` from `Mounter` because `m_deviceLinks` is private in `Device`.

  I'll update the revision to show the new address field.

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect