D8966: Add a foreground notification to the background service

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 26 18:30:33 UTC 2017

nicolasfella added a comment.

  Apps that target Oreo/26 SHOULD also use version 26 of the support library. Eventually we have to target Oreo. Since only 0.4% of all devices use Android <15 I vote for dropping support instead of dealing with impossible-to-debug bugs that may occur when using old support libraries with new target api.
  I just updated my phone to Oreo and can help testing now.

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application