D9296: Acquire wifi multicast lock

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 20 17:44:26 UTC 2017

nicolasfella added a comment.

  Disclaimer: Anything following might be wrong
  As far as I understand there is a difference between broadcast and multicast (see http://www.utilizewindows.com/the-difference-between-unicast-multicast-and-broadcast-messages/). We are BROADcasting to discover devices (to 255.255.255.255 to be specific), so this might not change anything at all.
  On the other hand, the second link indeed implies that this could solve some issues. It would be nice if we actually found somebody with a concrete issue.

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application