Possibility of New Release for Kdeconnect Plasma

Bugzy Little bugzylittle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 16:24:00 UTC 2017

Just inquiring if there is any possibility of putting out a new release of
kdeconnect for plasma[1] soon. Whereas the android client has seen many
releases, the last release for plasma was 8 months ago. I realize and am
exceedingly grateful that several tasks are still being worked on, but bug
fixes and some features like bluetooth support and telepathy-kdeconnect,
which seem to have been added to both android and plasma sides of
kdeconnect, appear to be reason enough to release a new version for plasma.
What are your thoughts?

[1] https://cgit.kde.org/kdeconnect-kde.git/

P.S: I hope this does not sound like whining. I really appreciate the work
that you all do.