Building the plasmoid

Jean Vincent jean.vincent at posteo.net
Thu Aug 10 08:02:33 UTC 2017

Thanks for the help. make && sudo make install really doesn't work for
me though. I was still using the old plasmoid from two weeks ago despite
building and installing kdeconnect numerous times.

But in the end I was able to install it with "kpackagetool5 -t
Plasma/Applet --upgrade plasmoid/package" so that's good.