SMS reply button

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 16:15:34 UTC 2017

Hi Janusz,

There are indeed two different KDE Connect plugins which trigger a
notification when an SMS is received:

- The notifications plugin, which forwards every notification from your
phone
- The telephony plugin, which listens for incoming calls and sms
explicitly, and has more specific handling for them.

There is already a task in our todo list to address this duplication:
https://phabricator.kde.org/T6651

Thanks for the report,
Albert