SMS Reply on desktop not working

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:21:12 UTC 2016

Hi Mikael,

When you receive a text message, a notification with a reply button should
appear on your desktop. Is the notification not showing up? The versions
you use are the latest ones, so that feature should be present. Just make
sure you don't have any disabled plugins on any side (phone and desktop).

Albert