Review board request

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sun Sep 18 22:11:24 UTC 2016

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 12:04 AM, Łukasz Żarnowiecki
<dolohow at outlook.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I just posted a review request on review board, but I am not sure if you
> guys can see it[1]. This is my first time doing that. I also accidently
> clicked the button "Ship it".
>

> Anyway, I hope you find this code good enough for inclusion.
>

> Best,
>
> Łukasz
>

> [1] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/128939/

Hi Lukas,
The patch didn't upload properly (see it doesn't show anything). Also
note that you should set "kdeconnect" as the group if you want to
reach us.

Also "Ship It" is for us to mark the patch as good, not yourself. :D

Looking forward to your patch!

Regards,
Aleix