SMS Reply on desktop not working

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:06:51 UTC 2016

The 'answering coming soon' text is outdated, we forgot to change it :)

Do you see a the accept and reject buttons for pairing notifications on
your desktop? SMS notifications are created the same way... Maybe you use a
desktop environment which doesn't support buttons in notifications?

Also, do the both of you (Adam and Mikael) use the same distribution? It
could be a packaging problem.

Albert