Feature Idea

Billy billybrawner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:30:35 UTC 2016

Hey, I'm not sure if this has been brought up or not yet, but I think it would
be useful to be able to turn on/off certain app notifications showing up on the
desktop. For example, I've got Telegram running on my desktop and on my phone
and on my tablet. Each message I get sends me the same notification three
times. Same goes for my emails. It's not really a problem, but it's not really
necessary to get the same notification three times either :P I don't know if
this would need to be implemented on the desktop side or on the Android side
or both, but I think it would be a nice thing to have.

On a side note, I'd love to contribute, and I will eventually contribute to
the code (I'm still figuring out C/C++, it's a bit different than
PHP/JavaScript :P), but if there are other ways I could contribute
immediately, please let me know.

Cheers,
Billy