KDE4 build questions

Joe Pearson joepearson100 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:57:39 UTC 2016

I stick with my current system partly because of laziness and partly
because of not liking the look of Plasma 5. I will upgrade eventually of
course. First, I'll set it up in a vm.

I would have thought quite a few people were still on KDE4, but I
suppose it's a big extra effort to maintain a compatible code base.