Log file warnings

Nick Cross kdeconnect at goots.org
Tue Jul 19 09:31:58 UTC 2016

Hi Albert,

Thanks for the reply.

Understood its relatively minor (and updating my local kde-connect would
solve it I guess).

Apart from reading the git logs is there any description of the changes
in the different versions of kde-connect?

For instance, I see Fedora 24 has 0.9.6 (which must be using protocol
version 5) but am not sure what the current version is and what the
changes are.

Thanks