Filesystem browse

Joe Pearson joepearson100 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:19:04 UTC 2016

I usually use the file system browser to copy files from the phone using
rsync at the command line. So it's more natural to start the function from
the command line.

More specifically I have an issue where the file system function stops
working after a while, even while copying is in progress, and I need to
restart it - and this would be quicker via a command. But this issue may be
specific to my phone which may have limited free RAM (sometimes I have to
reconnect from the phone, or even restart the app).

As a separate question, are there diagnostic logs recorded on the Android
or KDE sides? Or a way to get diagnostics?

Thanks
On 1 Jul 2016 12:43, "Aleix Pol" <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 5:51 PM, Joe Pearson <joepearson100 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Is there a command-line way to start the filesystem browse function?
Not that I know of. What use case do you have in mind?

> This isn't a dev question as such - is it OK to ask such questions on this
> list?
Sure. We also need to know how users use KDE Connect after all.

Aleix