FindMyPhone blinking flashlight

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sat Sep 12 12:41:53 UTC 2015

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 2:35 PM, dolo how <dolohow at outlook.com> wrote:
>> This would require a new permission, we need to be sure it's awesome.
> You want me to try implement that feature and send PR?
If you want...

>> Maybe it would make more sense once we're based on Android 6.0? (for
>> android, of course, which is the only platform that implements that
>> feature).
> What is the reason for Android 6.0?

Ah, sorry.
In Android 6.0 apps will get to request permissions on demand, so we
won't have to request all of the permissions when the application is
installed. I'd say letting the user add the flashlight permission
eventually is fine, but not central to the KDE Connect experience.

Aleix