KDE Connect SSL

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 16:53:08 UTC 2015

Hi Vineet,

We have merged the ssl and master branches, because SSL was forked a while
back and hadn't had merges from master in the meanwhile.

We got the SSL connection working from Android to Android with the merged
branch. It now has all the latest changes, like the Material design, plus
the SSL link, and seems to be working fine.

KDE to KDE, though, we are having some problems. We have seen that the
tests you wrote are also not passing, which makes me think that there is
something broken. Can you have a look?

The merged branches are called "sslmaster", to not break the master branch.
Once we have it working there, we will merge that back into master.

Thanks,
Albert