KDE Connect SSL

vineet garg grgvineet at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 19:02:18 UTC 2015

Hi,
I merged latest android changes with ssl. I am having a little problem with
new capabilities feature. Like I sent a file from one device to another and
noticed that there was no plugin loaded on other device. I even noticed a
loop of capabilities package after pairing. Can you tell me a little about
this like when these capabilities list got initialized and how it is
refreshed so that I can find and fix the issue.

Vineet