Feature request: syncronize WiFi password, and maybe others

Bifrost bifrost at email.it
Mon Nov 23 19:46:36 UTC 2015

I use kdeConncet between my computer and my laptop, and it would be really
nice if there would be an option to share WiFi password.

It would be even better if i could choose witch kind of password share (i'm
using kwallet where i think password can be organized by group)

Of course this is a very sensitive operation, witch require throufull
thinking about security and syncronization,

but ould be a killer feature :)

 --
 ZE-Light e ZE-Pro: servizi zimbra per caselle con dominio email.it, per tutti i dettagli
Clicca qui http://posta.email.it/caselle-di-posta-z-email-it/?utm_campaign=email_Zimbra_102014=main_footer/f

 Sponsor:
 Idee regalo classiche o alternative? Trova l'offerta migliore in un click
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=13327&d=23-11