KDE Connect seems to be interfering with the delivery of SMS messages

Clive Johnston clivejo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 21:11:39 UTC 2015

I received two SMS messages today and they appeared on my desktop as a

notification with a reply button on it. However, the device (Samsung Galaxy

S5) did not have any notifications and the messages were not in the
messaging

app, they don’t seem to have been delivered to the messaging app. I removed

the KDE Connect app and now my messages are working as normal. Is this a

feature you are testing/developing? Is there any debugging info I can
gather?

Android app is version 0.9e on Lollipop

Desktop version is 0.9f+git20151119 on Kubuntu 16.04 (Xenial)

Regards,

Clive