Feature Request

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Nov 13 16:22:13 UTC 2015

El dia 13 nov. 2015 3:49 p. m., "Volodymyr Shymanskyi" <
vshymanskyi at gmail.com> va escriure:

> Hi Albert.
>
> KDE Connect is perfect.
> I miss only one feature - an ability to use it conveniently as a
presenter (send pageup/pagedown keys).
https://www.facebook.com/blynkapp/posts/907689262654964

> It seems to be easy to add, and it would make performing presentations so
much simpler.
> What do you think?
>
> Thank you for a great project and your efforts!
>
> --
> Kindest regards,
> Volodymyr Shymanskyy

Hi, I think that's already possible, depending on the keyboard you use on
Android. Otherwise, a small plug-in UI on the Android side would be
possible without changes in kdeconnect-kde.

Aleix