Trouble in file sharing with kdeconnect-kde

vineet garg grgvineet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:49:58 UTC 2015

I don't think packet size of 4096 is an issue. We have been using it from a
long time and it was working quite fine when I was working with kde4
version.
The issue is when we receive the payload, instead of reading 4096 bytes,
sometime socket just reads some random number of bytes, frequency of 248
was most. The payload from android is sent successfully and received
successfully, as seen in Wireshark. The code looks fines but still it is
not working.
 Well this[1] might be the reason but I'm not sure as it was asked about 5
years ago. We are using 4096 currently.

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2613734/maximum-packet-size-for-a-tcp-connection

*Regards,*