Trouble in file sharing with kdeconnect-kde

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 20:38:24 UTC 2015

This happens sometimes, I don't know the cause but I would say it's not
related to the commit you pointed out, because it happened to me before. I
have no idea why does it happen, but it's probably caused by a connection
reset or something like this, that causes the socket to close. Do you say
that the files are actually sent but they are not received correctly by the
desktop client? That could be a hint to start investigating.