Pure Qt kde-connect lib aka KDE Connect for Jolla aka port KDE Connect to Blackberry

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 05:16:44 UTC 2015

Sorry for stepping in late in this conversation.

We are moving to Qt5, so we definitely want to use that. Qt5 should work
just fine on Blackberry, even if it's not installed by default. Has anyone
tried/managed to compile the Qt5 KDE Connect version for a Blacbkerry?
Basically we should start by editing the main CMakeLists.txt to comment out
every subdirectory but "core" and try to make that compile and run.

I will be supper happy to accept the patches needed to fix any issue you
find to make it work on Blackberry and Jolla. And for that build fix in
QJson, you can create a pull request right away since the main project is
hosted in Github and they will probably be happy to accept it as well.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys again, hopefully with some
progress in this porting project :D

Albert