Trouble in file sharing with kdeconnect-kde

vineet garg grgvineet at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 20:19:48 UTC 2015

Hi
I was working on to show application icon from android in kde in
notifications plugin.
I found out that there is some problem with file transfers and I am not
able to figure out why is this happening.
After commit b06038e60ed2ec358f43282fd2c24a322c977568 (Prefer the usage of
QUrl::toLocalFile to QUrl::path), it is trying to write the file directly
on root.
Link to the screenshot is provided below where we can see the destination
of the file is "/filename".
File transfer is working fine in previous
commit(463aa0cbf9046a8f2c826b8b14552da0fbdd6e69).

Screenshot :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7UrqqDErPX4ZDFIVkdnZnJPdEk/view?usp=sharing