Help debugging KDE Connect issue

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 06:37:28 UTC 2015

I reviewed the LanLinkProvider code and fixed some minor things, including
a potential "Too Many Open Files" crash because  we were holding a
reference to a socket and thus preventing the garbage collector to do its
job releasing it. I don't think this is your problem, though, so we need to
keep investigating. I built a version with more debug messages for you to
try so we have more information:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8820360/apks/kdeconnect-android-debug.apk

Also the logs are prefixed by "KDE/" so it's easier for you to filter them.