I want to port KDE Connect

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 22:07:30 UTC 2015

Better than doing a port, you can try to run the existing C++/Qt client in
Blackberry. The "core" part is quite portable already, even though you will
need to make some code changes (eg: get rid of KNotificatons). You can do
it hackish to start with, just adding some ifdefs to try to make it work :)
When you have the core running and you are able to communicate with other
clients, the next step would be to work on platform-specific things like
the GUI and some plugins.

There is other people with the same project in mind, like Andrea Scarpino
(CCd), so maybe you can coordinate to work on the same branch and don't do
the same work twice.