Qt only KDE Connect Progress

Ashish Bansal bansal.ashish096 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 09:57:51 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Konstantinos Athanasiou <
dinosath0 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  What is the status of the Qt-only multiplatform KDEConnect client GSoC
> project ?
> <https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2015/Ideas#Project:_Build_a_Qt-only_multiplatform_KDEConnect_client>

Well I had applied for that as GSoC project and it was not selected.
Anyway, apart from that now we have Qt Only (with some KF5 libraries which
are totally portable) client but what I really think is there is problem
for multiplatform. Like IIRC dbus isn't available on platforms like
Android, IOS, Windows. So, I was thinking to remove dbus away from
kdeconnect but today is kdeconnect BoF where we are going to talk about
this. So, just wait for it ;)

--
Ashish Bansal