Need help to start contributing

rahil momin rahil.rules.you at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 14:39:12 UTC 2015

Hi Chandramouleshwar,

For all the KDE projects, you can submit patches using the tool called
ReviewBoard [1]. You will need to first create a KDE identity account if
you don't have one. With this tool, other developers will review your
patch and finally approve it and commit it to the project repo. After you
have sent some approved patches, you can ask for a KDE developer
account, so you can push your changes yourself, but anyway is always a
good idea to keep using ReviewBoard so others have a look at your
code.

I hope this clarifies your doubts! Feel free to ask if you have any
other question.

[1] http://reviewboard.kde.org