Single Qt codebase for kdeconnect

Pavel Borisov pzinin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:00:45 UTC 2015

A bit about Blackberry and WinRT:

Neither blackberry does not support D-Bus:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt5_Status_on_BlackBerry10

Nor WinRT - just tested.

My initial scepticism about D-Bus has proved to be correct (not on
windows though). I am afraid this means that we can't use KF5 for core
components at all if we want single code base for everything. So I
reckon that core library should be pure Qt and I will stick with that
while writing an application.

Correct me if I am not right somewhere.

--
Best regards, Pavel Borisov